Last weekend I got the chance to go out to dinner with a few girlfriends. What?! I know. First time in months. We finished dinner kinda late (8:15pm... #momlife) & I made the 35 minute drive home (no traffic because the island is totally empty). By the time I walked in the door I was so tired, all I could do was put Teak to sleep, throw on some PJ's & get in bed. You guys, I DIDN'T WASH MY FACE. Who did I think I was- some teenager?!?! I woke up the next morning with the beginnings of a pimple on my chin. Are we surprised?! No.
If I had had some gumption of energy (and conviction!), I would have opened my medicine cabinet and grabbed one of my 3"x4" eco-cloths-- perfect size for washing one's face. Cute fabric on one side, soft terry cloth on the other. C'mon now. I can hear Rachel Hollis preaching at me: "Girl.... WASH YOUR FACE!"
We just launched our Eco-Cloth Starter Packs:
- 5 Eco-Cloths in a set
- 3" x 4" in size
- cute fabric on one side, soft terry cloth on the other
Here are a few key things to keep in mind about your facial hygiene:
- Wash your face twice a day. If you're only going to wash your face once a day, night time is better.
- Dirt, dust, smoke, cooking oil, smog & make-up all clog your pores, so get that stuff off at the end of the day!
- Cleansing your face at night primes it for nighttime products, like astringent or moisturizer.
- Washing your face at night prevents the production of excess oil.
- Lingering mascara can literally scratch your corneas. Yikes!
Order your Eco-Cloth Starter Pack now, before the weekend warrior in you takes over! And if you're wearing a face mask on the daily, you better be washing that face properly!